Friday, November 27, 2015

Review: Samanta Desert A922 in 65K

Several months ago I purchased a Samanta A122 (Aurora in Claret) in a 65J, finding it about a cup too small. So, a couple of months ago, I decided to try a 65K in the A922 to see if it was better, as I wasn't prepared to give up on Samanta just yet! 

Spoiler alert: the 65K was a mistake. I also overestimated my cup size, buying a 65L in the Aurora Claret A922 as I loved the colours and embroidery so much. Details on the 65L can be found here on Bratabase. I doubt I will be doing a separate review for it on here as it was just so large.    



SIZING/FIT  

Seeing as my 65J in the A122 fits me now, I kind of knew that this 65K in the A922 would be a bit big, especially as the A922 is known to be a bit deeper in the cup than the A122.  
Bandwise, it's great. The 65 band in Samanta is just perfect. I can easily do it on the second hook, but it's still supportive on the loosest. Either way, it's very comfortable.  
The wires are perfectly narrow, and are quite low. Some women might not like the low wires if they get some tissue escaping, but usually I read about the issue of pokey wires. These wires are not pokey at all, despite being very sturdy.  
The 65K is meant to be the equivalent to a UK 30H. I'd consider myself about a 30H. But this bra is pretty roomy in the top of the cup, as you can see below. I'm barely pulling the material away from my skin and I can fit my entire hand in there. I'm relatively FOT as well, so I'd say this bra runs a bit more generously than the A122. Certainly a bit deeper, with more immediate projection. 


APPEARANCE  

For a black bra, it is quite pretty. Not stunningly beautiful like some of Samanta's other sheer bras, but I think in the right size, would be quite nice. The material is a bit heavy-looking, almost Winter-y, but it isn't actually thick fabric at all. 
The straps are matte black with a thinner sateen ribbon running down the middle of it, which is a nice touch. 
I think in the right size, it would look quite nice on, but as is - I don't feel strongly about it.


SHAPE  


The shape it gives on the side is certainly lovely. More of a natural rounded shape than the A122 than the typical Polish shape, but I'm sure it would be a bit more uplifted if it were in the right size, so the below shape is probably not super accurate as I just can't fill it.



I've placed my finger on the underwire since it's not very visible in the picture.



Forgive the slippers and towels! But you can see from the top view that it gives a very round, front/centre shape.

The Desert A922 bra is available here on the Samanta website for €73.00.


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you will have here on this post. I shall be coming back to your blog for extra soon. black bodysuit costume

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.amatoriale italiano

    ReplyDelete